Basic Settings and Features
1. If you click Basic Settings, you can change your organization’s name and view your parent organization.
1. The Features section lets you customize advanced settings for your organization.
2. This page allows you to:
- Turn the messaging feature on or off
- If messaging is on; you can turn the Instructor / Admin only feature on to make the instructors or administrators the only users types allowed to initiate a conversation with students. While on, this setting still allows students to respond to group/individual messages, but prevents them from initiating a private chat.
- Create up to five custom sub-domains ending in .znanja.com, .constantlearning.net, .staffelearning.com, or .velocitylms.com