Creating a New Learning Path
1. Under ‘Settings’ on the sidebar, click ‘Learning Paths’.
2. Click ‘Create Learning Path’.
3. Enter the name and description of the learning path in the fields provided. Then click ‘Confirm’ to create the learning path.
4. You are now on the editing page for the learning path. There are four tabs in the toolbar at the top that allow you to access different editing features for the learning path.
5. Under the ‘Details’ tab, you can edit the name and description of the learning path in the fields provided. Click ‘Save’ to save any changes.
6. Opening the ‘Users’ tab in the upper toolbar allows you to assign users to follow this learning path.
7. To add a user, click ‘Add user’.
8. A list of users will appear. Click ‘Add’ next to the users you want to add to the learning path.
9. To remove a user click ‘Remove users’ at the top of the list.
10. Then click ‘Remove’.
11. Finally, the ‘Delete’ tab allows you to delete the entire learning path.