Working with Images
Inserting an Image Using the Page Builder
Make sure you are in the Page Builder by clicking the Page Builder button in the Course Editor.
- To edit a snippet with a picture, roll the mouse over the picture you want to edit. Two buttons will appear that allow you to insert a new picture.
- Clicking the orange button will open a window where you can place a link for a picture.
- Clicking the blue button will open your file browser and allow you to select an image file from your computer.
- When a new picture is selected, a toolbar appears.
- To resize the picture, click the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons.
- The picture can be moved within the window by clicking and dragging.
- Clicking the arrow will undo any changes that were made.
- Once the picture is in the desired position, click Ok to insert the picture.
- Alternatively, selecting No crop will insert the picture and automatically adjust its position so that none of the picture gets cropped out.