Working with Images
Inserting an Image Using the Page Builder
To open the Page Builder tool, select ‘Page Builder’ from the top bar of the editing screen. This will close the classic editor and open the page builder.
1. Roll the mouse over the picture you want to edit. Two buttons will appear that allow you to insert a new picture.
2. Clicking the orange button will open a window where you can place a link for a picture.
3. Clicking the blue button will open up your file browser and allow you to select an image file from your computer.
4. When a new picture is selected, a toolbar appears. To resize the picture, click the ‘+’ and ‘- ‘buttons.
5. The picture can be moved within the window by clicking and dragging.
6. Clicking the arrow will undo any changes that were made.
7. Once the picture is in the desired position, click ‘Ok’ to insert the picture.
8. Alternatively, selecting ‘No crop’ will insert the picture and automatically adjust its position so that none of the picture gets cropped out.