Working with Images
Uploading Images from Your Computer
Assets is a term used to describe files that are associated with the course. Assets include image files (such as .jpeg, .jpg, or .png).
- To manage the assets in your course, click Manage → Manage Assets while in the Course Editor.
- You will be taken to the Assets page.
- Under the “Upload from Computer” tab, you can select a file to upload from your computer by clicking Browse and selecting the file from your file browser.
- Clicking Add another file will make another browse field appear where you can select another file to add.
- Click Upload when you are done.