Introduction to Course Editing
Adding a Question
1. In the course editor, click Add → Add a question.
2. Set your question options and click Next. Be very careful when entering your question as you will not be able to modify or delete it later.
3. Enter your question, choose the question type, set the weight, and click Next. Be very careful when entering your answers as you will not be able to modify or delete them later.
4. Next, you will be prompted to enter the answers for the question. (If you have chosen a text response, you will see a notice that these types of questions must be manually evaluated by an instructor.) Click Next when you are done, or click Previous to modify the question, type, and/or weight.
5. Click the location on the page where you want the question to appear.
6. Your question is complete.