Introduction to Course Editing
Adding a Question
- In the Course Editor, click Add, then Add a Question. Be very careful when entering your answers as you will not be able to modify or delete them later.
- In the menu that opens, first enter your question.
- Next, chose the question type from the dropdown menu.
There are six options:
- Next, set the weight of the question.
- Click Next to continue.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter the answers for the question. Enter your values, set the score, then click Add. Clicking an X will delete that answer.
Note: If you have chosen a text response, you will see a notice that these types of questions must be manually evaluated by an instructor.
- Click Next when you are done, or click Previous to modify the question, type, and/or weight.
- After clicking Next, click the location on the page where you want the question to appear.
- Your question is complete.