Adding Certificates to Courses
Adding a Certificate to a Single Course
- Open your course list by clicking Courses, then My Courses.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the course you want to add the certificate to, and click Course Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page is a field titled “Certificate”. Open this menu and select the certificate you want to add from the list.
- Then, in the next field, enter the minimum score a student must achieve to be awarded a certificate in the course.
- Click Save when you are done.
Adding a Certificate to All Courses
- Open the Certificates page by clicking Courses, then Certificates from the sidebar.
- Click on the certificate you want to add.
- At the top of the screen, click Use Globally.
- Enter the minimum score a student must achieve to be awarded the certificate in a course. Then click Apply to all to finish.
That certificate will then be added to the end of all your courses.