Adding Certificates to Courses
Adding a Certificate to an Individual Couse
1. Click Courses, then My courses on the sidebar to open your course list.
2. Click the down arrow next to the course you want to edit, and click Options.
3. Scroll down to the Certificates section.
4. Select the certificate you want to use from the drop-down menu.
5. Then, type in the minimum score a student needs to receive the certificate.
6. Click Save.
Adding a Certificate to all of your Courses
1. In the certificate editor, click Use Globally.
2. Enter the minimum score a student needs to receive the certificate.
3. Click Apply to all. The certificate will be added to all of your courses.