In the znanja LMS, students can upload documents to the instructor from inside a course. These uploaded documents are referred to as assignments.
Adding an Assignment to a Course
1. Enter the course editor by opening a course, then clicking Edit Page from the sidebar.
2. On the editing toolbar is the “Insert a File Upload” button. Clicking this button opens a new menu.
3. On the menu that appears, you can type in the text that will be displayed. The first field allows you to type the title of the assignment. This is to help the instructor keep track of various assignments on the reporting page.
4. The second field allows you to type the label, which is the text that is visible to the student on their course page.
5. Click OK to finish.
6. The upload button will be added to the page.
7. Be sure to click Publish to save the change.
Accessing Student Assignments
1. Click Reporting, then Courses from the sidebar to open the course reporting section.
2. Find the course with the assignment you want to access from the list, and click View Report.
3. Now, find the student who’s report you want to open, and click the down arrow. On the dropdown, click View Assignments.
4. Now you can see the uploaded files for this assignment on the list, and the date they were uploaded. You can also download the file for viewing by clicking the Download button.