Branding Your Course
To access course branding settings, click Branding from the Course Settings menu.
Changing Basic Options
1. At the top of the Branding Options screen, you can change basic options.
2. The first option is to enable a logo that will be displayed on each page of the course. You can choose no logo or an asset from this course or another course.
3. The next set of options allows you to choose a background color or image for each page of the course.
4. Then, you can choose font settings for headings 1, 2, and 3, as well as body text.
5. Finally, you can select an overall theme for your course.
6. When you are finished setting your options, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
Using Custom CSS
1. At the bottom of the Branding Options screen, you will see an area where you can enter custom CSS code. Please read the disclaimers before entering your code.
2. When you are finished entering your CSS code, click Save.
Copying Branding Settings from Another Course
1. The Branding Options screen also contains features to copy branding settings from another course. To begin, start typing the course name into the appropriate field. Click the course name when it appears.
2. Click Copy once the course name is filled out.
3. The settings will be copied to your course.