Branding Your Course
For each course, you can set branding standards, including:
- Choosing a logo, background image, and/or color to appear on each page
- Selecting a font type and color for each heading level and body
- Using CSS coding to modify the style sheets
- Copying branding settings from another course
Accessing Branding Options
- To begin, click the Courses button on the sidebar and click My Courses.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the course you want to work with and click Branding.
Changing Basic Options
- At the top of the Branding Options screen, you can change basic options.
- The first option is to enable a logo that will be displayed on each page of the course. You can choose no logo or use an asset from this course or another course as a logo.
- The next set of options allows you to choose a background color or background image for each page of the course.
- Finally, you can choose font settings for headings 1, 2, and 3, as well as body text.
- When you are finished setting your options, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
Changing the Course Cover
- In your course content list, by default you will see a green course cover. This is the icon to the left of your course name.
- Under the “Course Cover”heading, click Browse to choose a new cover. (The current cover will be displayed in the middle of this section.)
- Browse to the image, select it, and click Open.
- Click “Upload cover.”
- Your cover will now be applied.
Using Custom CSS
- At the bottom of the Branding Options screen, you will see an area where you can enter custom CSS code. Please read the disclaimers before entering your code.
- When you are finished entering your CSS code, click Save.
Copying Branding Settings from Another Course
- The Branding Options screen also contains features to copy branding settings from another course. To begin, start typing the course name into the appropriate field. Click the course name when it appears.
- Click Copy once the course name is filled out.
- The settings will be copied to your course.