Build a Course Using Repurposed Content
You can create a course using content that you previously uploaded. This allows you to mix and match chapters from multiple courses.
1. To begin, ensure that you are on the Create page. Remember, to do this, click the Courses button on the sidebar and click Create.
2. Click Build.
3. At the top of this page, you can give your course a name. You can also click the Advanced button to set course code and course description options.
4. In the “Your sections” list, click the course that contains the sections or chapters that you want.
5. Now, check the specific sections that you want to add.
6. Repeat for all the sections or chapters that you want in your course.
7. The sections you choose will appear in the Selected sections list.
8. Choose the template for your course.
9. Click Finish when you are ready.
10. The course will be created and added to the Content Management page.