Clone an Existing Course
You also have the option of cloning existing content. This allows you to completely copy an existing course so that you can customize a second version. It also allows you to back up your master copies.
- To begin, ensure that you are on the Create page. (Remember, to do this, click the Courses button on the sidebar and click Create.)
- Click Clone.
- Next, you will see a list of courses. The “Purchased courses” list includes courses created by Velsoft. The “Original content courses” list contains courses that you have created.
- Click Clone next to the course you want to copy to your organization.
- In the dialog that appears, give your new course a unique name and click Clone.
- You can now edit or view your course. Or, click Close to return to the Clone page.