Working with Images
Inserting an Image Using the Course Editor
Access the course editor by clicking Edit Content next to a course on the course list.
Then click Insert/edit image to open the image menu.
Here, the following commands are displayed under the “General” tab:
· Source: This is where you can place the link to the image you want to use.
· Image list: This is a list of all assets uploaded to the course, allowing users to easily link to one of these assets.
· Image description: This adds an alt attribute to the image. It is commonly used to describe the image for screen readers.
· Dimensions: this allows you to view the dimensions of the picture. Inputting your own values and selecting “Constrain proportions” will restrict the picture to those dimensions.
The following commands are displayed under the “Advanced” tab:
· Style: This allows you to add custom CSS coding to the image tag.
· Vertical space, Horizontal space: This allows you to add space above and beside the image.
· Border: This allows you to add a border around the image.