Creating a Certificate from a Template
1. Access the certificate editor by clicking Certificates under the Settings tab.
2. Click Create New Certificate.
3. Enter a name for your certificate, and click Create Certificate again.
4. In the editor, click Select Template to open the list of pre-loaded templates.
5. Click on the template you want to use, and click Change Template.
6. You can modify the format of the template you chose by clicking on any element on the certificate. A taskbar will open that allows you to change the format and size. You can also drag an element around to change its position. Clicking the trash can will remove the element.
7. When you are finished editing, click Save Certificate.
Adding Images to Certificates
1. In the certificate editor, drag an image element onto the certificate. A menu will open.
2. The My Images tab will show you a list of any images that you have already uploaded.
3. The Upload Image tab allows you to upload a new picture from your computer.
4. Click Browse to search for your new image. When you click Open, your new image will be added to the list. Click on the image to add it to the certificate.
5. You can drag the image around to change its position.
6. You can adjust its size by using the + and – buttons.
7. You can remove the image by clicking the trash can icon.