Creating an Instructor-led Classroom Session
Instructor-led training can be facilitated by the znanja LMS. Instructors can create classrooms or working groups with a list of enrolled students. The instructor can use this platform to monitor student attendance, keep marks, and save notes.
Note that the instructor-led feature must be activated by Velsoft.
Creating a Classroom
- On the sidebar menu, click Instructor Led. Then click Reporting.
- Click Create at the top of the screen.
- Begin by entering the name of your classroom or working group in the top field.
- Then select the instructor of the course by typing their name in the second field, and selecting the user from the list that appears.
- Next, set the start and end date and time for the classroom by clicking in the appropriate fields on the right side of the page. Use the calendar that appears to select dates.
- To set the location for your training session, enter the address in the Location field. When the address is entered, a map application will appear showing the location. Be sure to enter a full address for best results in the map (street, city, province/state, country).
- The final step is to add students to the classroom. To do this, click Add user.
- A list of possible students will appear. Clicking Add next to any student will add them to the classroom.
- You have now created your classroom. Navigating back to the Instructor Led page will show your list of classrooms.