Creating an Organization Notification
1. Administrators can create their own notifications that will appear for users in their organization. Start by entering the Notification Center by clicking the bell icon.
2. Click Create Notification.
3. Enter the title of the notification in the first field.
4. Select the type of notification using the menu. Your choices are Info, Bug, Calendar, and Bell.
5. Finally, enter the body text of your notification in the Details area.
6. Click Submit to finish the process and post your notification.
7. Your students will then be notified of a new notification on their accounts and it will appear in their Notification Centers.
8. If you need to edit or delete a notification you’ve created, first click Read More. Then in the window that appears, click Edit.