Working with Users
Creating a User
- To create a new user, click on the Create Users tab from the Users screen.
- Start by filling out the user’s first name, last name, and email address.
- Then, the language of the znanja interface can be chosen between English, French or Spanish using the“Language” dropdown menu.
- An expiration date can also be set. A user’s account will expire after the date selected, and they will no longer be able to log in to the LMS.
- You can either type a password for your user or you can let the system generate one for you.
- Generate the new user by clicking Create.
Note: The “Notify user?” checkbox will send a system-generated email with login details to your user if you leave it checked. If you uncheck it, you will need to inform your new user of their login details.