1. Vouchers are one-time-use codes that you can give to a learner that allow them to create their own account and/or redeem for certain courses you designate.
2. To create a new voucher pack, type a name into the box and click Create.
3. To edit your voucher pack, click on Edit beside the voucher pack name.
4. We are now editing the voucher pack we just created. To create vouchers in your voucher pack; fill out all of the fields on the right-hand side of the screen.
There are fields for:
- Number of vouchers to create
- The date on which the vouchers expire (when they must be redeemed by)
- How many digits long the codes will be
- A prefix for the codes
- The number of courses each code is eligible to redeem for
5. When you're finished filling out the fields, click on Add codes.
6. The codes will generate and be displayed for you on the page. You can see each voucher code, when it expires, how many courses it is worth, whether it has been redeemed, and a toggle for whether it is active.