Dynamic resources allow you to create a resource from scratch right in the LMS. In a format similar to znanja’s course editor, you can add text, images, videos, animations, and other interactives to the page.
1. Navigate to the resource center for the course you are working with by opening the dropdown menu next to the course in the course list, and clicking ‘Resource Center’.
2. Click on the ‘Create New Dynamic Resource’ tab.
3. Enter the name of your new resource, and click ‘Create’.
4. An editor will open (similar to the znanja course editor) that allows you to add text and media to the page.
5. The ‘Save’ button will save your work to the resource page.
6. The ‘Preview’ button opens a preview of the page and allows you to view the page as another user would see it in their account.
7. The ‘Details’ button allows you to change the name of the resource.
8. When you are done working with the resource, make sure you save it (using the ‘Save’ button), then you can navigate back to the Resource Center using the Back button on the sidebar.
9. Your new resource now appears on the resource list. You can edit it again using the ‘Edit’ button.
10. You can also delete the resource using the ‘Delete’ button.