Introduction to Course Editing
Inserting a Link
Clicking this icon in the Course Editor will open the Insert link menu. Here, the following commands are displayed:
- URL: This is the link that will be added to the page.
- Text to display: This is the text that will appear on the page to the students containing the link.
- Title: This adds a title when hovering over the link. It is commonly used to add a description on where the link goes.
- Link list: This is a list of all assets uploaded to the course, allowing users to easily link to one of these assets.
- Target: This changes the behaviour of what happens when clicking the link, i.e. open a new window, stay in the same window.
- Class: This shows options to change the formatting of the link’s text.