Course Editing: In-depth
Assets is a term used to describe files that are associated with the course. Assets could refer to image files (such as .jpeg, .jpg, or .png) or documents (such as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, or .pptx).
- To manage the assets in your course, click Manage → Manage Assets while in the Course Editor.
- You will be taken to the Assets page. Here, you can view, download, or upload course assets.
- Clicking Download will download a copy of the original file to your computer. Clicking View opens a window where you can view a preview of the file. Clicking Delete will delete the file from your asset list.
- Under the “Upload from Computer” tab, you can select a file to upload from your computer by clicking Browse and selecting the file from your file browser.
- Clicking Add another file will make another browse field appear where you can select another file to add.
- Click Upload when you are done.
- Under the “Upload from Dropbox” tab, you can select files from a Dropbox account to be uploaded.
- When you are ready to return to the course, click Return to the Page Editor from the sidebar.