Managing an Instructor-led Classroom Session
- On the Instructor Led page, there is a list of all your classrooms, showing their important information.
- Clicking View next to any course will bring up its information, and allow you to edit it.
- On this screen the title, instructor, start and end dates, location, and enrolled students can all be modified.
- Back on the Instructor Led page, clicking the down arrow next to View will open a menu with additional options.
- Clicking Export in this menu will export a report in a table containing all students, their scores, whether they attended or not, and any notes. The report is exported as a CSV file.
- Clicking Delete in that menu will delete the classroom.
Managing Student Data
- While accessing a classroom’s information (by clicking View on the Instructor Led page), student information can be viewed and modified. To add new students, click Add user.
- Then select students by clicking Add.
- Then click Remove users to return to the list of enrolled students.
- On the list of enrolled users, you can remove a user by clicking Remove next to their name.
- To change a student’s score, click in the dialogue box under the heading “Score” and enter in a new value. Scores automatically save once you click outside the box.
- To indicate whether a student has attended the session, click the toggle under “Attended”.
- To add notes for a student, click Notes.
- Then type in your note. Notes also save automatically once you click outside the box.