Course Editing: In-depth
You can manage pages with the Course Editor.
1. Open the page that you want to break.
2. Click “Page break” on the Pages toolbar.
3. The editor will register instances where the Enter (or Return) key has been used. Click “Break here” where you want to create the new page.
4. The editor will create a new page with the same title and move the content over to that page. Click “Publish” to complete the process.
Renaming and Rearranging Pages
1. In the Course Editor, click the Table of Contents command on the Pages toolbar.
2. To rename a page, hover over the desired page and click the pencil icon.
3. Type the new name and click the checkmark to apply your changes. To discard your changes, click the X.
4. To change the order of pages, hover over the desired page. Click on and hold your mouse button on the page you want to move. Drag and drop it to the desired location. The location where the page will sit will be indicated by a fine red line.
5. You can also rename pages by going to the page options for that page and changing the page title there.
1. To add a folder, click Add → Add a folder.
2. Type the folder title and select where you would like the folder to be placed. Be careful when setting your options as folders cannot be renamed or deleted. Click Add.
3. The folder will be created. You can now move pages into the folder by opening the Table of Contents, clicking the move icon, and dragging and dropping the page.