Working with Video and Audio
Recording Audio in your Browser
To start recording audio for your course, navigate to the course editor. Then follow these steps:
1. Click Manage → Manage audio.
2. Click Record Audio.
3. Make sure your microphone is plugged into your computer and working. Click Start Recording.
4. You will see a timer counting down to when the recording will start.
5. If your browser requires it, click Allow to give znanja access to your microphone.
6. Record your audio. Click the recording bar to stop recording.
7. The audio will be saved and added to the page. Watch for the Audio saved notification. This indicates the audio has been added. The audio is saved automatically.