Working with Video and Audio
Recording Audio in your Browser
- Click Manage → Manage audio.
- Click Record Audio.
- Make sure your external microphone is plugged in and working. Then click Start Recording.
- You will see a timer counting down to when the recording will start.
- Record your audio. Click the recording bar to stop recording.
- The audio will be saved and added to the page. Watch for the Modified notification. This indicates the audio has been rendered. Now you can click on Save to save the audio you recorded.