Reports by Course
1. To view reports by course, click the Reporting category in the sidebar and click Courses.
2. Next, click “View report” next to the course that you want to report on.
Notice the tools at the top for exporting a report on all courses, searching courses, and sorting courses.
3. To view activity for a specific student, click View next to that student’s name.
Notice the tools for exporting a report on all students, searching students, and filtering students.
4. The report for that student will open. You can export two different reports using the tools at the top of the data.
5. To view a complete revision history report, go back to the course report page and click View Revisions.
6. A list of revisions will be shown. In this case, no changes were made to this course.