The Resource Center is a common area where students enrolled in a course can all access a variety of files uploaded by the administrator or instructor. Each course has its own resource center, and the resource center for a course is only accessible to students who are enrolled in it.
1. To access the resource center for a course, begin by clicking ‘My Courses’ (under ‘Courses’) from the sidebar.
2. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the course you want to work with and click ‘Resource Center’.
3. The first tab that opens on this page is the ‘Resources’ tab. This is where a list of uploaded files will be visible.
4. To upload a new file, click the ‘Upload from Computer’ tab.
5. Click ‘Browse’, then select the file you want to upload from the file browser that opens.
6. If you want to upload another file, you can click ‘Add another file’. A second file dialogue will appear where you can select another file to upload.
7. You can change what name is visible to users for this file in the resource center using the ‘Filename’ field.
8. When you are ready, click ‘Upload’.
9. Once the files are uploaded to the system, they will appear under the ‘Resources’ tab. These files are now also visible to students enrolled in the course, who have the ability to view and download the files.