Working with Video and Audio
Uploading Audio from a File
1. Navigate to the course editor by clicking Courses > My courses > Edit content.
2. Cick Manage → Manage audio.
3. Click Select Upload an audio file.
4. Click Browse.
5. Browse to the file, select it, and click Open.
6. Choose if you want there to be a delay before the audio plays, after the page loads. Click Save.
7. The file will be uploaded. You can then use the controls in the dialog to play the file. Close the dialog to finish adding the file to your page.