The user directory is a page that contains a complete list of the users in an organization, that is accessible by every user. Profile and contact information is also available through the directory. The user directory feature is disabled by default but can be turned on by an administrator.
Using the User Directory
1. The user directory must first be enabled in order for it to appear. The toggle can be found by opening the ‘Settings’ menu on the sidebar, and clicking ‘Features’.
2. Then scroll down the page to the ‘Enable User Directory’ heading. Clicking the toggle will enable the feature.
3. Now when the page is refreshed, the ‘Directory’ button will appear on the sidebar. Clicking this will take you to the directory.
4. On the page you will see a list of the users in your organization.
5. You can sort users alphabetically using the letters at the top.
6. Users can be messaged using the direct links on this page, by either external email, or through znanja’s built-in message system.
7. Clicking on a user will allow you to see more information from their profile.
8. You can return to the directory by clicking the link.